How Can I Help?
- As you plan your transition, implementing systems that drive sustainable growth will maximize the attractiveness and value of your business. Leverage Optimize Advisory to build, fix, or scale systems as you look ahead to your exit.
- If you are the culture of your business, your departure will negatively impact the stability of performance. Optimize Advisory can help you reinforce your culture so that it continues beyond your transition.
- Leverage Optimize Advisory to build an environment of high expectations and effective accountability, where diligent execution is the norm and performance is the result.
- Create the rigor the fosters growth: o STRATEGY: The Optimize Advisory strategic planning process brings a big future into focus and provides clarity on how to get there.
- SALES: Ensure your sales team is structured for success, from onboarding to ongoing expectations and accountability, with Optimize Advisory sales solutions.
- TALENT: Attract and retain the talent that drives results with Optimize Advisory talent solutions.
- As you settle into a newly acquired business, you’ll begin to see opportunities that require infrastructure. Leverage Optimize Advisory as a fractional COO for the short-term leadership boost that will position you to get the most out of those opportunities.
- Address strategy, sales, and talent issues with Optimize Advisory’s customized solutions to accelerate the results you desire.
More About Sarah
Sarah Koenig is an insightful leader with 20+ years of experience driving performance and growth in start-up, small-business, and corporate environments.
After starting her career as an attorney focused on estate, business, and tax planning, she went on to lead multiple productivity and performance efforts, developing deep expertise in expectations and accountability, leadership development, and culture as drivers of results. With a focus on leaders implementing systems to foster consistency of results, she has mobilized consulting teams and launched programming that dramatically improved recruit quality and quantity, and achieved productivity growth over 200%. Further, she has innovated
programming that sparked a 21% increase in retention, with a continuing multi-year differential. With each of these efforts, she accumulated deep experience forging relationships across diverse roles, building trust, and effectively orchestrating change.
Jumping easily from vision to strategy to execution, she covers all the bases needed to deliver results. Master of strategy translation, sales team guru, and talent sage, she brings together these components with the systems that help small and mid-size organizations grow sustainably. And nothing gets her more excited than seeing local businesses and their leaders grow.
Sarah holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Western Michigan University and a Juris Doctorate from University of Wisconsin Law School. She is a Certified Facilitator and Trainer, and a Master Certified Coach.