How Can I Help?
- Determining whether the timing and sale proceeds meet your personal needs, reviewing impact of differing payment strategies to you
- Assisting you in orchestrating the specialist team necessary to affect your successful transition (strategy to fruition)
- Setting up and managing personalized post-business sale investment portfolio
- Reviewing and creating optimal retirement income flow in a tax-efficient manner
- Providing comprehensive Financial Planning, reviewing and/or incorporating estate planning
- Attracting and maintaining employees
- Incentivizing and maintaining key employees
- Providing employee support to expand longevity of valued employees
- Providing corporate retirement plan services in a Fiduciary manner to lower business owner’s personal liability
- Assisting in determining current and long term financial projections based upon specific terms of buy/sell
- Introducing strategies capable of assisting successor owner in incorporating pre-tax buy/sell funding strategies
- Structuring 401k and/or alternative retirement plans in a manner that is optimal for business owner(s) and employees
- Serving in a Fiduciary capacity allows employer to focus on topics necessary to help their business grow and succeed.
More About Erik and His Team
Erik is a seasoned, engaging individual with a wide range of depth and expertise. He formed RPS in 2004, and together with his team they:
- Maintain an unparalleled focus on taking the best care possible of each individual client they serve, including business owners, their businesses and employees.
- Leverage their cumulative 190+ years of financial industry experience to helping their clients define and achieve the success they desire.
With regard to professional credentials, Erik holds:
- Professional designations of AIF® (Accredited Investment Fiduciary), CRPS® (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) and PPC® (Professional Plans Consultant)
- Series 65 Registration as an Investment Adviser Representative
- Series 7 General Securities Representative and Series 26 Principal Registration with FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.)
Among the most helpful additional comments to share relative to Erik include:
- The ease of communicating with him, his interest and ability to listen to and understand client’s goals and needs, and ability to share his insights in clear and succinct manners
- His genuine care for people as individuals and sincere interest in dedicating his and his team’s expertise to assist each client in achieving the success he/she desires
- His ability to conceptualize and optimally structure varying aspects of business operations and transition plans with the personal finances of his clients
Disclosure language on the bottom: Securities offered through IFP Securities, LLC, dba Independent Financial Partners (IFP), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through IFP Advisors, LLC, dba Independent Financial Partners (IFP), a Registered Investment Adviser. IFP and Retirement Plan Solutions are not affiliated.